Admission procedure is based on norms of Saurashtra University & state government. It starts soon after the declaration of the H.S.C/Degree exam results of Gujarat Higher Secondary Board/Saurashtra University.
Application forms and prospectus can be obtained from the college during office hours. The duly filled application form is to be sent or submitted to the principal within the stipulated time. Two attested photocopies are to be attached with the duly filled application form.
- Leaving certificate of the school or N.O.C of the college last attended.
- H.S.C/Degree or Equivalent mark sheet.
- H.S.C/Degree attempt certificate.
- Provisional eligibility certificate from Saurashtra University in case of other board/university candidates.
- Certificate issued by competent authority in case of reserved category candidates.
- Two passport sized photographs.
A merit list of provisionally selected candidates will be placed on the college notice board announcing date for payment of fees.
A candidate has to fill enrolment form at the time of payment of admission fees and should produce the original documents listed above.
The benefit of reservation shall be given to candidate from reserve category at the first year level admission only. Allotment of subject group at S.Y level and special subject at T.Y level will be on the basis of core subject & merit.
All the admissions are subject to approval of Saurashtra University.